Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance, higher specific strength, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and plasticity. The performance changes with the change of its purity. The higher the purity, the lower the strength, and the higher the plasticity. Another characteristic is that with the increase of temperature, the tensile strength decreases, otherwise the tensile strength increases.
Aluminum alloy MIG welding, aluminum alloy MIG welding, aluminum alloy MIG welding process.
Both TIG and MIG welding methods belong to inert gas arc welding, while high purity argon is the commonly used shielding gas in the welding methods of two aluminum alloy materials. Compared with other gases, it has the characteristics of easy arc initiation, stable arc voltage, good protection effect, and small thermal conductivity. It is important to have a good cathodic crushing effect. It is very important to fuse the oxide film with a high melting point on the surface of aluminum alloy.
The electrode of TIG welding is non-melting, and there is no transition problem of deposited metal. The electrode of MIG welding is melted, so there is a transition problem of deposited metal.
If the thickness of the welding plate is above, if necessary, the welding seam shall be warmed before welding with a heating drying gun, and the temperature shall not exceed 150 ℃. Due to the large temperature difference at the beginning of welding, plus the strong thermal conductivity of the base material, the weld cooling rate is too fast, leading to the impurity that does not melt in the weld metal is difficult to overflow the surface, forming welding defects.
Argon arc welding must be operated by a special person switch.
Check whether equipment and tools are in good condition before work.
Check the TIG welding power supply, whether the control system has a grounding wire, and add lubricating oil to the transmission part. Rotation should be normal, argon gas, water must be unblocked. If there is a leakage phenomenon, should immediately inform repair.
Check whether the TIG welding torch is normal and the ground wire is reliable.
Check whether the high-frequency arc starting system and TIG welding system are normal, whether the wire and cable joints are reliable, for automatic wire electrode argon arc welding, but also check whether the adjustment mechanism and wire feeding mechanism are intact.
Choose polarity according to the material of the workpiece, connect the TIG welding loop, the general material is directly connected with DC, and the reverse connection method or AC power supply is used for aluminum and aluminum alloy.
Check whether the TIG welding groove is qualified, the groove surface shall not have oil, rust, etc., in the TIG welding seam on both sides of 200mm to remove oil and rust.
The use of the tool to check its reliability, TIG welding parts need to preheat also check the preheating equipment, temperature measuring instrument.
Argon arc TIG welding control button shall not be far away from the arc, so that in case of failure can be closed at any time.
The use of high-frequency arc must often check whether there is leakage.
Equipment failure shall be overhauled without power, and the operator shall not repair by himself.
In the vicinity of the arc, is not allowed to naked and naked exposed to other parts of the area, is not allowed to smoke and eat near the arc, in order to avoid ozone, smoke inhalation body.
When grinding thorium tungsten electrodes, you must wear masks and gloves, and obey the operation rules of the grinder. The best choice of cerium tungsten pole (a little less radiation). The grinder must be equipped with a ventilating device.
Operators should wear electrostatic dust masks at any time. Minimize the time of high-frequency electrical action during operation. Continuous work shall not exceed 6 hours.
Argon arc welding worksite must be air circulation. Ventilation and detoxification equipment should be started in the work. When the ventilation device fails, it should stop working.
Argon bottles are not allowed to be smashed. Argon bottles must have support and be more than 3 meters away from open fire when placed upright.
When argon arc welding is carried out inside the container, the special mask should be worn to reduce the inhalation of harmful smoke. There should be a person outside the container to monitor and cooperate.
Thorium and tungsten rods should be stored in lead boxes to avoid injury caused by radiation dose exceeding the safety limit when a large number of thorium and tungsten rods are gathered together.
TIG welding (tungsten argon arc welding) is a welding method with pure Ar as the shielding gas and tungsten as the electrode. TIG wire to a certain length (usually LM) straight strip supply. An inert gas arc welding with pure tungsten or activated tungsten (thorium tungsten, cerium tungsten, zirconium tungsten, lanthanum，tungsten) as an unmelted electrode, in which the metal is melted by an arc between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece to form a weld.
In the welding process tungsten is extremely unfused and acts only as an electrode. At the same time, argon or helium gas is sent into the nozzle of the welding torch for protection. Additional metals can be added as needed. In the international known as TIG welding. The main advantage of TIG welding is that it can weld a wide range of materials. Including the thickness of 0.6mm or above of the workpiece, the material includes alloy steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper and its alloy, gray cast iron, ordinary dry, various bronze, nickel, silver, titanium, and lead. The main application area is to weld thin and medium thickness workpieces, used as solder beads on thicker sections.
MIG welding (MG gas shielded arc welding) is MG inert gas shielded welding, with Ar and other inert gas as the main shielding gas, including pure Ar or Ar gas mixed with a small amount of active gas (such as O2 below 2% or below 5% CO2 gas) welding method of MG arc welding. MIG wire is supplied in coil or disk form. This welding method uses the burning arc between the continuous welding wire and the workpiece as the heat source, and the welding arc is protected by the gas ejected from the welding torch nozzle.
The shielding gases commonly used in MGA arc welding are argon, helium, carbon dioxide or a mixture of these gases. When argon or helium gas is the shielding gas, it is called molten inert gas shielded arc welding (known as MIG welding in the world). When the mixture of inert gas and oxidizing gas (oxygen, carbon dioxide) is used as the shielding gas, or when the mixture of carbon dioxide gas or carbon dioxide + oxygen is used as the shielding gas, it is collectively referred to as the molten extremely active gas shielded arc welding (known as MAG welding in the world). The main advantages of MGA arc welding are that it can be easily welded in various positions, and it also has the advantages of faster welding speed and higher deposition rate. It is suitable for welding most major metals, including carbon steel and alloy steel. FGAS arc welding is suitable for stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, titanium, pickax, and nickel alloys. Arc spot welding can also be carried out by this welding method.
Mikoyan welding torch welding method is to use the welding wire and the workpiece between the burning arc as a heat source, by the welding torch nozzle to protect the gas arc.
The protective gases commonly used in gas metal arc welding are argon, helium, carbon dioxide, or a mixture of these gases. When argon or helium is used as protective gas, it is called MIG welding, and when the mixture of inert gas and oxidizing gas (oxygen, carbon dioxide) is used as protective gas, it is called MIG Gas metal arc welding, or with carbon dioxide gas or carbon dioxide + oxygen mixture for the protection gas, collectively known as the Gas metal arc welding -LRB-internationally known man MAG welding).
The main advantage of gas metal arc welding is that it is easy to weld in various positions and has the advantages of faster welding speed and higher deposition rate. The Gas metal arc welding is suitable for welding most major metals, including carbon steel and alloy steel. Gas metal arc welding is suitable for stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, titanium, pickaxe, and nickel alloys. This welding method can also be used for arc spot welding.
The above is our Mikoyan torch welding method, I hope to help you.
The concept and characteristics of the plasma torchWhen the high-frequency electric field is applied to the induction coil, the charged particles produced by partial ionization in the working gas of the plasma for some reason move at high speed under the action of the high frequency alternating electromagnetic field and collide with the gas atom, it ionizes rapidly and massively, forming an avalanche discharge, and the ionized gas forms a closed circular eddy current on the cross-section perpendicular to the magnetic field, a secondary coil equivalent to a transformer is formed in the induction coil and is coupled to the induction coil equivalent to the primary coil. The high temperature generated by this high-frequency induction current heats and ionizes the gas, and forming a torch-like stable plasma torch at the nozzle.
The features are as follows:
(1) the working temperature is high and the working gas is inert, so the atomizing condition is good, which is advantageous to the decomposition of refractory compounds and the excitation of elements, and has a high sensitivity to most elements.
(2) because of the skin effect, the stability is high, the self-absorption phenomenon is small, the linear range of determination is wide.
(3) the ionization of the alkali metal causes less interference due to its high electron density.
(4) ICP is a non-polar discharge, and there is no electrode contamination.
(5) the flow rate of carrier gas in ICP is low, which is favorable for the sample to be fully excited in the central channel, and the sample consumption is also low.
(6) the inert gas is used as the working gas, so the spectral background interference is less.
The above is the concept and characteristics of the plasma torch, I hope to help you.
Most people encountered, when the hose leak water, water either sprayed into all sites, or slowly leaked, depending on your hose, leakage size and position, and whether it is firm. This is just a faulty hose or connection, or both, need repair.
First, you need to figure out what kind of hose do you have, or what kind of hose you want to buy. If you don't know, you can check your MIG Welding Torch details and find some choices. This will get the most accurate information from the company that makes your MIG Welding Torch.
Second, you need to make further, buy the hose and the necessary supplies you choose to switch. You should already have this because you only need to remove enough MIG Welding Torch to replace the hose, the hose may stretch or perforated in a place, resulting in leakage.
Finally, you have to make a real fix. This is very simple, as long as you are satisfied with your Mig Welding Torch and resembled. The hose is mounted at the bottom of the catheter, and the connection may be loose. Simply replace the hose and assemble the flashlight.
The function of mig welding torch is to evenly mix combustible gas and oxygen in a certain proportion and spray it from the welding nozzle at a certain speed to form a flame with a certain energy rate, a certain composition, suitable for welding requirements and stable combustion. The quality of mig welding torch directly affects the welding quality of gas welding. Therefore, it is required that mig welding torch should have good performance in adjusting the ratio of oxygen to combustible gas and flame energy rate, so that the speed of mixed gas ejection is equal to or greater than the combustion speed, so that The flame burns steadily. At the same time, the weight of the welding torch is required to be light, and it should be easy to operate, safe and reliable when used.
The classification of mig welding torch is divided into two types: equal pressure type and jet suction type according to the mixing method of combustible gas and oxygen;
According to the size and weight, it is divided into two types: standard type and light type; according to the number of flames, it is divided into two types: single flame and multiple flame;
According to the type of combustible gas, it is divided into acetylene, hydrogen, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.; according to the method of use, it is divided into two types: manual and mechanical.
The pressure of the combustible gas of the equal pressure torch is equal to the pressure of oxygen, so it is called equal pressure.
When you work as a welder, the surrounding environment becomes very hot. Many welders complained about melting part of the tig welding torch and putting it on the hot surface without thinking about it. If you do make this mistake, you should know that you may not have to throw it in the trash immediately, which will give you peace of mind.
The first thing you need to do is to figure out the severity of the melting point. If it is a large spot, or on the main part, or near the tip, you should stop using it immediately until it can be detected. You may have melted a part of the internal wiring or key parts, and you don't want to continue using it like this.
If the melting point is small and at an inconspicuous point (such as on the handle), you can cover it with tape and complete the project or day's work. Obviously, this is not a long-term solution, but it will help you through the difficulties.
In the long run, the melting point of tig welding torch may just cause you inconvenience and remind you to stay away from the place where the equipment is placed. However, it is even worse if you melt the wrong position. Severe damage can only be solved by purchasing replacement parts.
The daily safety protection of Plasma Torch is very important to ensure the production of safety production, today and everyone share the daily safety protection content of plasma cutting:
1. The lower part of the PLASMA Torch should be set up, and the cutting portion should be placed underwater cut in the cutting process to avoid the toxic to the human body.
2. Avoid direct visual plasma arcs during Plasma Torch, need to wear professional protective glasses and facial hoods to avoid burns of arc to eyes and skin.
3. A large amount of poisonous gas is generated during the Plasma Torch, which requires ventilation and wearing a multi-layer filtering dust mask.
4. Towels, gloves, feet maintenance tools, etc. need to be worn in the Plasma Torch, prevent four splash of Mars to burn the skin.
5. High-frequency and electromagnetic radiation generated by high-frequency oscillators during the Plasma Torch, will cause damage to the body, and some long-term practitioners even have symptoms of infertility. Although the medical community and the industry have no conclusion, they still need to do it well. Protection work.
Most repairs require professionals, but this can be expensive and difficult to find. This has led many people to try to figure out how to repair tig welding torch by themselves.
A common problem that people encounter when using tig welding torch is a simple solution, which we will introduce in the next part. You can do short-term "repair" work at home, which may extend the life of the torch, but not.
If you find any serious problems with tig welding torch, you should stop using it immediately. Depending on the problem, it may be necessary to cool down for one second before further investigating possible problems. Always put safety first.
Once the problem is determined, its severity needs to be addressed. For example, a deep scratch will not be a problem in one place, but in another place it may damage important parts inside the tig welding torch.
When it comes to purchasing a MIG Welding Torch and the on-going consumables, it can often not be a great deal of thought. However, the wrong choice could have a profound effect on your welding process and could affect the welding equipment’s performance. MIG Welding Torches are the most handled piece of equipment during the MIG welding process and they are exposed to the worst working environments and abuse. This can often have a significant impact on the weld quality, productivity and increase the operator’s downtime. It is often thought that all MIG Welding Torches are the same, so price often becomes a deciding factor when welders considering purchasing a new MIG Welding Torch.
Should I compare prices on MIG Welding Torches?
MIG Welding Torches can differ considerably in quality between each manufacturer, the difference can have a profound effect on the performance and total life cost of the MIG torch. Premium quality MIG Welding Torches have been designed to minimise downtime, help eliminate poor weld quality and premature torch failures. All these benefits can deliver significant long-term savings. Normally if the only benefit a MIG Welding Torch has to offer is the low price, it generally means it has been manufactured using low cost components. This means the MIG Welding Torch will not last when compared to higher quality components. Generally low-cost consumables eventually need replacing, these often can be harder to replace and regularly damage secondary parts in the process. Based on the price only and with absence of any other facts to help customers consider, it is understandable that most companies would look at reducing their costs by buying a less expensive product.
What is a plasma torch?
In order to correctly explain the working principle of a plasma torch, we must first answer the basic question "What is plasma? In the simplest terms, plasma is the fourth state of matter. We usually think that matter has three states: solid and liquid. And gas. Matter changes from one state to another by introducing energy (such as heat). For example, when a certain amount of heat is applied, water will change from solid (ice) to liquid. If the heat increases, it will again Change from liquid to gas (vapor). Now, if the heat increases again, the gas that makes up the vapor will become ionized and conduct electricity, becoming plasma. The plasma cutter will use this conductive gas to transfer energy from the power source to any conductive material , So as to achieve a cleaner and faster cutting process than oxyfuel.
When a gas (such as oxygen, nitrogen, argon or even workshop air) is forced through a small nozzle hole in the torch, a plasma arc begins to form. Then, an arc generated by an external power source is introduced into the high-pressure gas flow, thereby generating a phenomenon commonly referred to as "plasma flow". The plasma jet immediately reached temperatures as high as 40,000°F, quickly piercing the workpiece and blowing away the molten material.
The function of plasma torc is to provide correct alignment and cooling for consumables. The main consumable parts required to generate a plasma arc are electrodes, swirl rings and nozzles. Additional shielding covers can be used to further improve the cutting quality, and all components are fixed together by internal and external fixing covers.
The working site and working environment of the CNC cutting machine are relatively harsh, and the metal dust is relatively large. Therefore, the machine must be thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Now we will take a look at the maintenance of the plasma cutting torch cutting machine.
1. Assemble the cutting torch correctlyInstall the cutting torch correctly and carefully, make sure that all parts are well matched, and ensure that the gas and cooling air flow. Install all the parts on a clean flannel to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the O-ring, subject to the brightening of the O-ring, and no more.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damagedDo not replace the consumable parts after they are completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles and swirl rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. So when the cutting quality is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumables should be checked in time.
3. Clean the connecting thread of plasma cutting torchWhen replacing consumable parts or daily maintenance and inspection, be sure to ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
4. Clean the contact surface of the electrode and the nozzleIn many plasma cutting torch, the contact surface between the nozzle and the electrode is a charged contact surface. If there is dirt on these contact surfaces, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
5. Check the gas and cooling gas every dayCheck the flow and pressure of the gas and cooling air flow every day. If you find that the flow is insufficient or there is a leak, you should immediately stop and queue for failure.
6. Avoid plasma cutting torch collision damageIn order to avoid collision damage to the cutting torch, it should be programmed correctly to prevent the system from overrun. The installation of an anti-collision device can effectively avoid damage to the cutting torch during collision.
Comparison of mig welding torch and TIG welding mig welding torch (metal inert-gas welding) English: metal inert-gas welding uses a molten electrode, and an external gas is used as the arc medium, and protects the metal droplet, the welding pool and the high temperature of the welding zone The method of arc welding of metals is called MIG. The inert gas (Ar or He) shielded arc welding method with solid wire is called MIG welding, or mig welding torch for short.
The mig welding torch connection is in addition to replacing the tungsten electrode in the welding torch with a metal wire. Others are the same as TIG welding torch. Therefore, the welding wire is melted by the arc and sent into the welding zone. The electric drive roller feeds the welding wire from the spool into the welding torch as required for welding. The heat source is also a DC arc, but the polarity is exactly the opposite of that used in TIG welding. The shielding gas used is also different. Add 1% oxygen to the argon to improve the stability of the arc. Like TIG welding torch, it can weld almost all metals, and is especially suitable for welding aluminum and aluminum alloys, copper and copper alloys, and stainless steel. During the welding process, there is almost no oxidation burn loss, only a small amount of evaporation loss, and the metallurgical process is relatively simple.
TIG welding torch (Tungsten Inert Gas Welding), also known as non-melting extremely inert gas welding. Whether it is manual welding or automatic welding of stainless steel with a thickness of 0.5 to 4.0 mm, TIG welding torch is the most commonly used welding method. The method of adding filler wire with TIG welding is commonly used in the bottom welding of pressure vessels. The reason is that the air tightness of TIG welding torch can reduce the porosity of the weld during pressure vessel welding.
Introduce precautions of using Panasonic Welding Torch.
(1) When the welding torch is on the torch holder, be careful not to touch the objects beside the holder;
(2) There will be debris after the welding torch head is used for a long time, it needs to be cleaned and kept clean with a wipe.
(3) After using the welding torch, you need to pull out the plug and wait for 10 minutes to let it cool before putting it away.
(4) After the welding torch is plugged in, do not touch the tip of the torch. If you accidentally touch it, it will be scalded and blistered, so flush it quickly.
In plasma cutting torch cutting with large thickness, it often fails due to improper cutting method when starting the cut. Therefore, we must pay attention to master the correct method and essentials of cutting.
1. Cutting method and essentials
(1) The cross section of some large castings and forgings is round or chamfered and sometimes covered with a thick oxide layer. These parts are not easy to preheat to their ignition point. Therefore, the right-angle edge should be selected as the starting point. If it is necessary to start cutting on arcs or chamfered parts, mild steel rods can be used to help lead the cutting
(2) Before cutting large thickness steel, the preheating flame must be adjusted with the cutting oxygen turned on for preheating. The preheating flame should act on the upper corner of the workpiece, and the cutting oxygen flow is close to the cutting surface. When the flame heat expands from the end to the lower part, and the gas cutting reaction starts from the upper corner, move the plasma cutting torch slowly forward, and then transfer to the normal cutting speed after the entire thickness is cut through
(3) When the thickness of the steel is very large, an additional heat source can be used for supplementary heating at the bottom of the workpiece, which can promote smooth starting of cutting.
2. Precautions during the cutting process: During the cutting process, always observe the discharge of slag from the incision to ensure the normal cutting process. If the slag sparks fly off behind the cutting, the cutting speed should be appropriately slowed down. When the cutting speed is changed sharply or the cutting machine shakes, there will be gaps on the cutting surface, so be careful. In addition, when the cutting oxygen pressure is too high or the cutting speed is slightly faster, a concave center will appear in the middle of the cutting surface
3 Attentions at the end of the cutting: When cutting to the end, pay special attention to the intact end of the cutting. At this time, there can be no back drag in the cut. For this reason, the gas cutting speed should be adjusted to make the slag sparks fly down vertically. Cutting speed is too fast or too slow, or the plasma cutting torch is tilted back will cause the uncut part of the lower part of the terminal to remain, which will affect the quality.
Our impression of SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2017 is definitely positive. The stream of visitors was exceptionally good and the feedback about our fair booth and about the introduced new product and process solutions even overwhelming.
Changzhou Huarui Welding & Cutting Machinery Co, Ltd. will attend the 21ST Beijing Essen Welding & Cutting Fair at New China International Exhibition Center in Beijing on 14-17, June, 2016. Our booth is located at E4 hall, booth number : E4586. Please domestic and abroad consumer’s presence guidance !
Huarui Welding&Cutting Company
Welcome to visit our website, Thanks!