The working site and working environment of the CNC cutting machine are relatively harsh, and the metal dust is relatively large. Therefore, the machine must be thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Now we will take a look at the maintenance of the plasma cutting torch cutting machine.
1. Assemble the cutting torch correctlyInstall the cutting torch correctly and carefully, make sure that all parts are well matched, and ensure that the gas and cooling air flow. Install all the parts on a clean flannel to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil to the O-ring, subject to the brightening of the O-ring, and no more.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damagedDo not replace the consumable parts after they are completely damaged, because severely worn electrodes, nozzles and swirl rings will produce uncontrollable plasma arcs, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. So when the cutting quality is found to be degraded for the first time, the consumables should be checked in time.
3. Clean the connecting thread of plasma cutting torchWhen replacing consumable parts or daily maintenance and inspection, be sure to ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connecting threads.
4. Clean the contact surface of the electrode and the nozzleIn many plasma cutting torch, the contact surface between the nozzle and the electrode is a charged contact surface. If there is dirt on these contact surfaces, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
5. Check the gas and cooling gas every dayCheck the flow and pressure of the gas and cooling air flow every day. If you find that the flow is insufficient or there is a leak, you should immediately stop and queue for failure.
6. Avoid plasma cutting torch collision damageIn order to avoid collision damage to the cutting torch, it should be programmed correctly to prevent the system from overrun. The installation of an anti-collision device can effectively avoid damage to the cutting torch during collision.